Mr. Food: Greek Isles “Roasted” Chicken
If you love your air fryer, but don’t know what to use it for other than crispy French fries, then you’re in luck! Our Greek Isles “Roasted” Chicken is a fantastic air fryer recipe that comes together in a flash and tastes like a vacation. Just toss together the flavors of Greece into your trusty air fryer and get ready for a flavor paradise. Who knew air fryers could be a part of fine dining? We did!
What You’ll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place chicken in basket. Air fry 17 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve topped with sliced olives and crumbled feta.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.