Mr. Food: Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups yogurt (see Note)
- 1 cup assorted fresh fruit (see Note)
What to Do
- Place mini paper liners in 24 mini muffin cups. In a food processor, pulse granola until finely chopped. In a small bowl, combine granola and butter; mix well.
- Place about 1 teaspoon granola mixture into each paper liner and firmly press down. Spoon yogurt evenly over crust, filling about three-quarters full. Top each cup with fruit.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours, or until frozen.
- Use your favorite fruit-flavored yogurt or if you prefer a healthier Greek yogurt option, go ahead and use it.
- We used blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, but you can use any of your favorite fruit combinations.