Mr. Food: Frozen Margarita Pie
It’s time to get into vacation mode with our Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie! It’ll take you to the beach without ever leaving the comfort of your own backyard. You can make it with yummy classic margarita flavors, but we made this no-bake dessert even better with the combination of strawberry and lime that you find in your favorite frozen strawberry margarita! It’s a fun summertime recipe that will make you feel like you’re at a tropical resort.
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed (from a 6-ounce can)
- 2 drops red food color
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels and butter; mix well. Press mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate, forming a crust. Chill at least 1 hour.
- In another medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, margarita mix, and food color until well blended. Gently fold in whipped topping and strawberries until well combined.
- Pour into pretzel pie crust and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. Serve or cover and keep frozen until ready to enjoy.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Fancy it up! Make our Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie the talk of the block by garnishing the top with a bit more whipped topping, along with sliced limes and juicy strawberries.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.