Mr. Food: Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It’s a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you’ll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons granola
- Assorted fresh fruit for garnish (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, raspberries, strawberries, banana chunks, ice cubes, milk, and honey.
- Blend until mixture thickens and is smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour into 2 cereal bowls.
- Top each bowl with granola and garnish with fresh fruit as shown. Serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Note: Sure you can use regular milk but feel free to substitute it with any of the nut or plant-based milks, like almond, soy, or rice milk.
- Go ahead and garnish your smoothie bowl with an assortment of fruit like blueberries, blackberries, kiwi slices, or raisins. Oh, and don’t forget a drizzle of Greek yogurt to make it extra fancy-looking!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.