Mr. Food: Eggnog French Toast Bake
What You’ll Need
- 1 French bread, cut into 9 (1-inch-thick) slices
- 3 cups eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and place bread slices in it in a single layer.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggnog, vanilla, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture evenly over bread. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is set.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.