Mr. Food: Easy Peasy Pea Salad
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13-ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For more easy peasy goodness, make sure to click on Easy Peasy Green Pea Recipes!
- Is this part of your Easter menu? It should be! You can also impress the guests with our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes! There’s something that’s sure to make everyone “hoppy”!
- The great thing about this recipe is that it will go-along with just about anything you’re cooking! That includes a fancy Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham recipe or an everyday recipe like Buttermilk Fried Chicken! Yum!