Mr. Food: Easy Peasy Pea Salad
This Easy Peasy Pea Salad is the pea salad to end all pea salad recipes! It’s a cinch to put together, and it’s packed full of flavor! The fresh pop-in-your-mouth peas, mixed with crispy bacon, rich cheddar, and a creamy sauce will have everyone asking for seconds. This simple Southern pea salad is perfect as an Easter recipe, or any time of year.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13-ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.