Mr. Food: Dogs ‘N’ Hogs
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place seam side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.