Mr. Food: Dilly Dijon Catfish Fillets
What You’ll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat broiler to high. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place catfish fillets on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, dill, mustard, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper; mix well. Spread evenly over catfish fillets.
- Broil on center rack in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is firm in center and topping is golden. Serve immediately.