Mr. Food: Delicious Drumsticks
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and parsley.
- In a large bowl, place chicken and drizzle with butter; toss until evenly coated, then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
For even more great ideas, check out our collection of Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes.