Mr. Food: Creamy Chicken & Ravioli Skillet
What You’ll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken chunks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package frozen garlic bread sticks, heated according to package directions
What to Do
- Place ravioli into a large pot of boiling water and return to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add half-and-half, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken and peas, and continue to cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Add ravioli to skillet and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, cover, and heat until cheese is melted. Serve with warmed bread sticks.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Go ahead and change up the veggies. Frozen broccoli, spinach, or mixed vegetables will turn this skillet dish into a weekly favorite! And if you want to brown the cheese on the top, all you have to do is to prepare this in an oven-safe skillet and finish it off in a 425 degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.