Mr. Food: Cranberry-Pecan Relish
We’ve got the perfect way to add a tasty pop of color to your holiday table. This Cranberry-Pecan Relish is sure to do the trick. Sweet cranberries, with light citrus notes and silky pecans, all come together in an instant to make a relish that will push your Thanksgiving dinner over the top. Just one bite and your friends and family will want to know where you got this cranberry-licious recipe!
What You’ll Need
- 1 seedless orange with peel left on, cut into large chunks (see Tip)
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade. Process 1 to 2 minutes or until finely chopped and thoroughly mixed, scraping down sides of container as needed.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- There’s no need to peel the oranges, ’cause we actually want bits of peel in this relish. And if you want to use frozen cranberries, make sure to thaw them before processing!
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.