Mr. Food: Cookie Dough Bites
If you’ve ever snuck a finger full of cookie dough out of the mixing bowl while no one was looking, then you’re really going to love this recipe. These days, it isn’t safe to eat most cookie dough batters, since they typically contain raw eggs. That’s why we came up with this recipe for Cookie Dough Bites. They’re safe to eat, so you can eat all the raw cookie dough you want!
What You’ll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add flour, salt, and vanilla and mix until crumbly. Add milk; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Use a spoon and dig into cookie dough, or use a 1-inch ice cream scoop to form into balls. And feel free to try other flavors of chips or add some chopped walnuts.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.