Mr. Food: Chocolate Eclair Cake
What You’ll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers (see Tip)
- 2 (4-serving size) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture is thickened.
- Spread half the pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- One box of graham crackers contains 3 individually wrapped packages of crackers. Use one package for each layer of this decadent no-bake dessert. And if you want to make your own chocolate frosting for these eclairs, then be sure to check out our recipe for Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- No-bake dessert recipes are great when you don’t feel like turning on the oven. Luckily, we’ve got a whole bunch of them for you to try in our No Bake Desserts Free eCookbook.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then you’re going to love the chocolate dessert recipes (like the Triple Chocolate Mess!) featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
- Plus, don’t miss out on our other chocolate eclair desserts like our French Bakery Eclair Cake, Bakery Style Eclairs, or Creamy Cloud Eclairs!