Mr. Food: Chicken Ranch Casserole
Whether you’ve been on the hunt for slow cooker easy chicken casserole recipes or simply want a simple and satisfying meal for the family tonight, this chicken casserole will do the job. You won’t believe how easy it is to assemble. The only hard part is waiting for it to finish cooking before digging in. But, wow, is it worth the wait!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup milk
How about a simple one-pot meal the whole family will want again and again? Find some with our collection of 50 Quick and Easy One Pot Meals
Chicken (Bacon) Ranch Casserole Recipe
- Coat the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place half the potato tots on bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses; mix well. Sprinkle half the cheese mixture over potato tots. Sprinkle half the bacon pieces over cheese.
- In a shallow dish, combine ranch dressing mix with salt and pepper. Coat chicken in ranch mixture and place over bacon pieces. Sprinkle any remaining ranch mixture over chicken.
- Top with remaining potato tots, cheese mixture, and bacon. Pour milk over top.
- Cover and cook the Chicken Ranch Casserole on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve the chicken breast topped with tater tots, cheese, and bacon.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.