Mr. Food: Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
Looking for a pizza-perfect way to enjoy homemade pizza without the hassle? These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks will do the trick! Flakey dough and melty mozzarella cheese, topped with zesty pepperoni and pizza sauce, make this an anytime snack or dinner that will soon be your favorite pizza recipe!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a flat surface. Press two triangles together to form a rectangle; repeat with remaining dough. (You will end up with 4 rectangles.)
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese down the center of each rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning and top each with 4 pepperoni slices. Fold dough on each side of cheese to the middle, slightly overlapping each other, and pinch the seam to secure. Grab both ends of dough and gently twist it. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough. Brush tops of each with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with pizza sauce.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.