Mr. Food: Cheesy Ham Party Squares
What You’ll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped ham
- 3/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 18 slices cocktail rye bread
- Chopped Chives for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, ground mustard, and paprika; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cocktail rye slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with chives and serve.