Mr. Food Bumbleberry Pie
What You’ll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package blackberry or blueberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine gelatin, sugar, cornstarch, ginger ale, and 1/2 cup each of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until berries have broken apart and mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining berries and spoon into pie crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.