Mr. Food: Buffalo Potato Wedges
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large Idaho baking potatoes, washed and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and potatoes; toss until evenly coated. Arrange on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes on large platter and top with blue cheese dressing and celery. Serve immediately.