Mr. Food: Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
What You’ll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt; with the back of a spoon, make a well in center of mixture. You’ll need this when you add the rest of the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese mixture, milk, butter, and vanilla; stir well. Pour into well of flour mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.) Gently stir in blueberries.
- Coat a griddle with cooking spray, then heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until the tops begin to bubble and the edges are golden. Flip pancakes and cook until both sides are golden. Repeat until all batter is used.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We think these are best when slathered with butter and drizzled with maple or a fruit-flavored syrup! There’s no better way to take these delicious pancakes over the top.
- If you’re looking for more amazing ways to make pancakes, be sure to try our Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup! And we know you’ll love our Baked Chocolate Chip Pancakes, and Cannoli Flapjacks. Pancakes have never been better!
- Dessert can be the perfect time for something sweet. That’s why we’ve got Ooey Gooey Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipes the whole family will love!