Mr. Food: Blue Cheese Topper
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Here’s Our Suggestions!
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
Here’s a delicious salad dressing option for you to try — Creamy Pepper Dressing!