Mr. Food: Blue Cheese Bacon Slaw
What You’ll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli slaw mix (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 5 bacon slices, crispy cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine slaw mix, onion, bacon, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing; mix well.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you want to change things up, you can always try different varieties of bagged slaw mixes which can be found in the produce department of your market.