Mr. Food: BLT Egg Salad
Looking for a new way to use up those leftover hard-boiled eggs? Use ’em to make our BLT Egg Salad. This easy egg salad recipe combines one of our favorite flavor combinations, BLT, to make for a tasty new way to enjoy an old-fashioned favorite!
What You’ll Need
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, chop eggs to desired consistency. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon onto lettuce leaves and serve with tomato slices.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.