Mr. Food: Best Broccoli Salad
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Prefer your veggies a little on the softer side? We’ve got you covered. Just boil ’em in water for 1 minute, drain, and then top it with ice so it cools down quickly.
- This broccoli salad is even better if it’s made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.