Mr. Food: Berry Grape Chicken Salad
Brighten up your lunchtime with this Berry Grape Chicken Salad! It’s a super simple recipe that starts with precooked chicken and features lots of fresh fruit (as well as an unexpected ingredient). Once everything comes together, and you take your first bite, you’ll fall in love with this tasty combination!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix gently until well combined and everything is evenly coated.
- Serve on individual plates or a serving platter.
- If you’re serving this on a platter, we suggest lining it with some leaf lettuce first, for a fancier look!
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.