Mr. Food: BBQ One-Pot Chili
What You’ll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until meat is browned, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, barbecue sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to mix well.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Craving even more ground beef chili recipes? Click here to check out even more of our favorites!