Mr. Food: Barbecue Chip Chicken
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Check This Out!
- To make it easier to dip our Barbecue Chip Chicken in our favorite dipping sauces, we cut the chicken into long strips and turn them into chicken fingers. (By the way, we think this recipe pairs great with our homemade ranch dressing.)
- For more chicken recipes with a unique and tasty coating, check out our recipes for Nice Crust Chicken and Chicken Normand-y.
- If you’re a big fan of barbecue chips, then you’ll love our recipe for Barbecue Chicken “Nachos”!