Mr. Food Bacon ‘n’ Fried Chicken Wafflewich
What You’ll Need
- 8 slices crispy bacon
- 8 frozen breaded chicken breast tenders
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted according to package directions
- Maple syrup for drizzling
What to Do
- In a large skillet, over medium heat cook bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the breaded chicken tenders according to the package instructions.
- Place two slices of bacon on each of four waffles. Top each with two chicken breast tenders, drizzle with syrup, and top with remaining waffles.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you love the taste of homemade waffles, feel free to make them and pop them in the freezer, so you can make this whenever you get the hankerin’ for some true comfort eatin’. When you’re ready to use ‘em, simply pop them in the toaster, just like the store-bought ones. The cool thing about this is it costs less than 50¢ to make 8 homemade waffles.
- For more of your favorite chicken and waffle flavors, try our Country Chicken and Waffles, or, if you’re in a hurry, these Shortcut Chicken & Waffles will save you time!