Mr. Food: Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
What You’ll Need
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, with yolks removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallions, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon, cheese, and chives.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with reserved bacon and chives. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.