Mr. Food: Back-to-School Cookies
What You’ll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 graham cracker squares, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Stir in cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden around edges; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
These homemade cookies freeze really well, so go ahead and make an extra batch to keep on hand.