Mr. Food: Antipasto Stuffed Shells
This spring salad recipe is gonna make ’em drop their jaws; it’s just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we’ve made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.
What You’ll Need
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound thick sliced salami, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta about 8 minutes, or until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Stuff pasta shells with meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.