Mr. Food: 2-Minute Slaw
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this even easier, you can use 2 (10-ounce) packages of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of cutting the cabbage and carrots by hand.
- We’ve got lots of coleslaw recipes on our website for you to try. Take a look at our collection of favorites — there’s something for everyone!
- For more fantastic sides, check out or collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes.