MoDOT shares traffic impacts for upcoming bridge closure on Rangeline in Joplin
JOPLIN, Mo. – MoDOT encourages drivers to seek alternate routes beginning July 18th as the Business Loop 49 bridge will be closed for up to four months.
Along with alternate routes, drivers may see the following traffic impacts:
- All lanes of Range Line Road (Business Loop 49) over the railroad tracks will be CLOSED beginning the week of July 18 for the duration of the project
- Drivers will have access to entrances on either end of the bridge, but will not be able to drive through the work zone
- Drivers will be directed along a signed detour using 32nd Street (Jasper County Route FF), Missouri Route 249, 7th Street (Missouri Route 66) and I-44
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the bridge closing
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
Though the contract shows an end date of Dec. 1, 2022, officials say the bridge will be reopened to traffic no later than November 1, 2022
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.