Model T Club takes a tour of Southeast Kansas
PITTSBURG, Kan. – The Model T Club is in Southeast Kansas this week for its 39th Annual Hillbilly Tour.
The Hillbilly Tour is hosted by the Heart of the Ozarks Chapter of the Model T Ford Club of America and it features drivers from around the country.
Highlights for today’s tour stop in Pittsburg include:
- PSU Veterans Memorial
- Champions Plaza Gorilla Sculpture at Carnie Smith Stadium
- Crawford County Historical Museum
Participants will host an event this evening for folks to come and learn about the historic cars.
Highlights for tomorrow’s stop include:
- Corona Train Depot
- Big Brutus
- Baxter Springs Heritage Museum
- the old Marsh Arch Rainbow Bridge on Route 66
- Route 66 through Downtown Galena
Click here to learn more.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.