What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cut potatoes into ½-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Looking for more ways to spice-up your potato salad recipe? Then you have to check out our Asian Potato Salad, and of course, this All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad is sure to be a hit!
- For more Tex-Mex Favorites, check out our Beefy Taco Bake, this oh-so-yummy Chicken Chile Relleno, and you won't be able to get enough of this Famous Fish Taco Dip!
- Did you try this dish for the 4th of July! We bet it'll be a hit. Oh, and hey, whenever you make it, we love your feedback so leave a comment below for us!
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.