What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French loaf bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Carefully unroll bread dough and form into an 8-inch by 15-inch rectangle. Brush dough with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle sugar mixture and raisins over melted butter. Roll up dough, starting at short side. Place dough, seam side down in loaf pan. Let stand in a warm place 30 minutes to allow it to rise slightly.
- Bake bread 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Carefully remove to a wire rack to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over bread and serve warm.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
We like cutting this into thick slices, buttering both sides of each slice, and toasting them on a griddle plan. If you can resist this, you are a very strong person.