What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into baking dish. Top with remaining can of French-fried onions.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- No need to overthink what brand of beans to use! We suggest whichever one is on sale or that you have in your pantry. And if you want to add a bit more bacon, go ahead, or if you like your beans a bit sweeter, feel free to add some brown sugar. Remember, with this recipe there are no rules.
- For more summertime go-alongs that everyone will love, check out our Award-Winning Potato Salad, or, if you want to change it up, try our Taco Potato Salad! The crowd will love the Tex-Mex twist!
- What's your favorite summertime go-along? Tell us in the comments below!
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- COPYRIGHT 2018 BY KOAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.
- Historic Cairo palace to reopen after $6M restoration
- San Francisco begins water-bottle ban
- YouTuber PewDiePie and Marzia Bisognin marry
- Instagram got us hooked on likes. What happens when they're gone?