Ready to chow down on a cheese that really brings the “wow” factor to everything it touches? Make our Blue Cheese Topper and add it to most anything for a little extra something. Turn crumbled blue cheese into an appetizer that stands out from the crowd, or use it to top your burgers. If you want to cause a sensation at your next gathering, you need this recipe!
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
What to Do
- On a 9-inch pie plate, sprinkle blue cheese in an even layer. Top with onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the blue cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Here are Our Suggestions!
- A tasty, chunky salad dressing
- A hearty change-of-pace burger topping
- A topping for crusty bread, crackers, and apple & pear slices
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.