Lane reduction on Westbound Route 171 starting July 7th
CARTHAGE, Mo – MoDOT reduces traffic to one lane on Westbound Route 171 west of Carthage from July 7th to August 20th.
The lane reduction will be done to repair the bridge expansion joint over Center Creek.
The reduction will be around the clock between July 7th through August 20th.
- One westbound lane of Route 171 closed where crews are working. One westbound lane will remain open at all times.
- Lane closed ‘round the clock due to the nature of the repairs
- Open lane reduced to 10 feet width
- Speed limit reduced to 50 mph
- Drivers can expect delays