Kansas Crossing Casino reopens May 22, announces Extra Care initiative
PITTSBURG, Kan. – Kansas Crossing Casino will reopen this Friday, May 22, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The announcement comes after Kansas Governor Laura Kelly released a modified Phase 2 to reopen the state.
The Casino says guests and team members will see the impact of its “casino-wide Extra Care initiative to ensure the health and safety” of its guests.
The initiative includes:
- The availability of anti-bacterial wipes throughout the casino
- Frequent sanitation of all screens, table tops and beverage centers
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the property
- Floor decals to help guests maintain physical distancing
- Some gaming devices will have chairs removed to help with physical distancing
- Due to physical distancing Table games will remained closed until a later date
Casino hours of operation will be:
- Sunday-Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to Midnight
- Friday-Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Kansas Crossing Casino states the south casino entrance will be the only entrance used to enter the casino. “We will have entry screening to ensure no one with an elevated temperature of 99 degrees or above enters the casino. Follow signage at the south entrance for entry into Two Brothers Mining Company.”
All team members who work in direct guest-service areas will be wearing masks as part of their uniforms. In an email to guests, the Casino states, “Guests are also encouraged to wear masks, but will have to lower them briefly for the security guard when entering the casino floor for ID verification.”
It continues, “We assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We believe that with enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in place and increased physical distancing measures throughout the property, we can safely get back to some good, clean fun!”