Kansas adds Cluster Summary information to COVID-19 report
KANSAS – Kansas health officials start releasing information regarding active outbreaks in Kansas.
The KDHE, today, September 9, 2020, started a “Cluster Summary” on its COVID-19 website page. The Outbreak Identification Policy outlines what information will be released. The information will be updated every Wednesday. No personally identifying information will be released.
The following are listed in southeast Kansas:
- Pittsburg State University – Pittsburg, Crawford County – 100 cluster cases
- Community Health Center of Southeast Kansas – Pittsburg, Crawford County – 9 cluster cases
- Medicalodges Columbus – Columbus, Cherokee County – 7 cluster cases
- Sugar Creek Packing – Frontenac, Crawford County – 174 cluster cases
- Hannah’s House – Independence, Montgomery County – 9 cluster cases