Joplin Police establish benevolence fund for officers involved in the March 8th shooting
JOPLIN, Mo. – The Joplin Fraternal Order of Police Foundation established a gofund.me account to benefit the officers involved in the March 8, 2022, shooting.
Community members can donate online here, however, gofund.me will take a small percentage of all donations. People wanting to maximize donations may do so by dropping off contributions at the Joplin Police Department front desk or by mailing them to 303 E 3rd Joplin, MO 64801 C/O Officer Benevolence.
Joplin Police Department officials say they are grateful for the outpouring support from citizens, businesses and surrounding communities.
- Graphic T-shirt companies raise funds for those affected by yesterday’s shooting tragedy
- Joplin Police establish benevolence fund for officers involved in the March 8th shooting
- Joplin Police Capt placed on administrative leave during shooting investigation
- Joplin mayor: Rally behind slain and wounded officers
- One Joplin Police officer has now died of injuries in exchange of gunfire
- Community gathers in Joplin for a Prayer vigil
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.