Student debt forgiveness on hold (again): 3 things to know
The student loan debt plan is on hold, again, and no one knows when (or if) it’s coming. What could this mean for you?
Host Teri Barr is talking with Cecilia Clark, a Student Loans Expert with Nerd Wallet, to learn why this newest hold on the program, could take awhile, the 3 things you need to know about and prepare for right now, including making your loan payments again in the New Year.
The latest from Cecilia at NerdWallet:
- Is $20K Student Debt Forgiveness Still Going to Happen? – NerdWallet
- What to Do With Your Remaining Student Loan Debt – NerdWallet
- Unlock the College Financial Aid You Need Starting Oct. 1 – NerdWallet
More episodes on debt:
- Pros and cons of holiday shopping with store credit cards
- Don’t wait! 3 steps to help you start tackling debt right now
- 3 ways debt can be a helpful tool
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.