Home on S. McKinley Ave damaged by house fire, ruled accident

S McKinley Ave Fire

According to the Joplin Fire Department, they received a call at 8:52 P.M. Saturday night, January 11th, for a house fire on 9th and South McKinley Avenue.

Officials say the fire started in the back of the house and left smoke and fire damage throughout.

The fire was put out at 10:10 P.M.

There were no injuries reported. The fire was ruled an accident, it was found that the generator of the house had malfunctioned.

The Red Cross is assisting the residents of the home.

Comments

comments