Holly Miner makes canning and food preservation fun and easy
Holly Miner stops by the KOAM studio to sit with Tawnya Bach and talk about food preservation, canning, and salsa. She’s hosting a food preservation class that teaches participation in preparing foods, how to make a peach apple salsa using a waterbath method, and pressure canned carrots. Each participant gets to take home a jar prepared in class. Here’s all the information you need to know.
- Call Holly Miner at 620-331-2690 to register.
- Available presentation dates: August 2nd, 9th and 11th.
- This is a grant-funded event and the $25 fee has been waived.
Holly Miner is a Family and Consumer Sciences Agent for K-State Research and Extension. You can reach her by phone at 620.331.2690 or email at email@example.com.
Take a look at this additional list of resources on canning and food preservation:
- Food Preservation
- National Center for Home Food Preservation/USDA Publications
- National Center for Home Food Preservation/NCHFP Publications
- National Center For Home Food Preservation/How Do I Can Salsa?
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.