Here’s how Freeman’s COVID unit director suggests you approach Thanksgiving this year
The head of Freeman's COVID unit shares his thoughts on next week's holiday.
“What should I do about Thanksgiving?”
That’s the question that millions of Americans are asking themselves as we head into the weekend before our national day of gratitude.
This morning, Dr. Robert McNab – Freeman Health’s Director of COVID Services – was our guest this morning on the KOAM Morning News on FOX14 to discuss what it looks like in his unit, how we can look at the risk vs. reward of next week, and where he sees the 4-States heading into the holiday season.
Scroll down for Parts II & III
Latest Coronavirus News:
- Missouri extends state of emergency, no statewide mask mandate
- Joplin health leaders call for a new mask mandate
- Kansas governor issues new mask mandate as COVID cases surge
- Kansas amends travel quarantine list, Nov. 17, 2020
- Oklahoma business reacts to new pandemic restrictions