Here’s a list of stores closed on Thanksgiving, but ready for Black Friday
Here are a few retailers closing on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25, 2021, along with Black Friday opening hours.
- Academy Sports – opens at 5 am on Black Friday
- Best Buy – opens at 5 a.m. on Black Friday
- Bed Bath & Beyond – website lists 6:00 am as opening hours for Black Friday
- Hobby Lobby – opens at 8 a.m. Black Friday
- Home Depot – will open on Black Friday at 6 am.
- JCPenney – opens at 5 a.m. on Black Friday
- Kohl’s – opens at 5 a.m. on Black Friday
- Michaels – opens on Black Friday at 7 a.m.
- Sam’s Club – expected to have extended hours from Nov. 22 to Dec. 23 (hours depend on club membership)
- Target – expected to open early on Black Friday (7 am listed on the website for Joplin’s location)
- Recent article: Target to keep stores closed on Thanksgiving for good
- Walgreens – 24-hour locations open on Thanksgiving Day. Other stores will be closed.
- Walmart – Most main stores open on November 26 at 5 am – however – several don’t have special hours.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.