OSWEGO, Kan. - The Kansas Attorney General's office executed a search warrant on February 22nd at Oswego Community Hospital in Labette County, Kansas. The hospital closed its doors on February 13th, 2019.
C.J. Grover, spokesman for attorney general Derek Schmidt, says the investigation is ongoing and they have no further comment at this time.
The hospital's closure was unexpected, leaving many patients not knowing what to do.
Labette Health plans to open a temporary clinic, the Oswego Clinic & Express Care, at 608 Commercial. Officials hope to open it on April 1st. The hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Patients who are needing their medical records from Oswego Community Hospital are to go to the following link to complete the request:
- Missouri Supreme Court prohibits jail time for jail debts
- Oklahoma bill adds vaping to Smoking in Public Places Act
- GOP leaders oppose nomination of SE Kansas judge to appeals court
- Nowata County Sheriff, Deputies resign over jail issues
- Ruling allows lawsuit over rapes at Kansas fraternity houses
- Missouri considers trimming impeachment after Greitens' case
- Man admits using false credentials to get health care jobs
- Fired Missouri middle school teacher sentenced for child pornography
- Amazon driver paralyzed in shooting over parking spot sues
- Missouri woman accused of killing boyfriend acting out scene
- Oklahoma man killed by police mistaken for Missouri escapee
- Man pleads guilty to impersonating others at banks
- Missouri NAACP branch backs changes to Title IX process
- 3 men sentenced in torture of Missouri man over drug debt
- Senate OKs plan to push school districts to 5-day weeks