What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
Irish Cream Frosting
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur (optional)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant pistachio pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, 2 packages pudding mix, 1/2 cup milk, the oil, and water until smooth. Beat in eggs until well combined then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- To make the frosting, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream, 1/4 cup milk, the liqueur, if desired, and 1 package pudding mix, until thickened. Frost cake then garnish with chopped pistachio nuts, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.