Drive-thru job fair in southeast Kansas – May 27, 2020
May 27th at all Southeast KANSASWORKS Locations from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Southeast KANSASWORKS will host a “Drive-Thru Job Fair” on Wednesday, May 27th at five locations in Southeast Kansas.
Area employers, hiring for various positions, have provided applications and job postings for vacancies they are currently looking to fill.
Southeast KANSASWORKS Staff will be available at the location with packets of information including job applications and job orders as well as additional information on other community resources. The packets will have current job openings ranging from entry level and student positions to more skilled, professional positions.
The job fair will be held at the following locations:
- Chanute – Packet Pick-up location: 800 W. 14th St. (NCCC parking lot), Phone: 620-432-0358
- Emporia – Packet Pick-up location: 215 W. 6th Ave (South parking lot), Phone: 620-342-3355
- Independence – Packet Pick-up location: 1736 N. 5th St. (Riverside Park Oval), Phone: 620-332-5904
- Paola – Packet Pick-up location: 1 S. Pearl St (Great Southern Bank drive-thru), Phone: 913-937-9462
- Pittsburg – Packet Pick-up location: 216 N. Broadway St. (All Aboard Center Drive-thru), Phone: 620-231-4250
The assembled packets will be “no-touch” meaning that they have been assembled by staff who are wearing masks and gloves. Only one person will be handling the packets as customers remain in their cars. All you need to do is roll down your window and the packet will be handed to you.
Employers who are hiring at this time are encouraged to reach out to the Workforce Center staff to include your job listings and applications in the packets.
If you have questions about this event or would like to include your community resource information in the packets, contact Southeast KANSASWORKS Workforce Center at number listed above. The Workforce Center is only open by appointment only until further notice.